Are you in the gaming industry? The Casino Journal buyers' guide (http://t.co/wH9iTvnLhd) is the resource for product/supplier information.
Stay informed about Gaming Technology Conference! Sign up for e-mail updates and get the latest information about the 2014 event.
Games & Technology Report
Gaming Technology Conference keeps you informed all year long with the Games & Technology Report. Every two weeks, a new issue is posted on the Slot Manager Web site, with features about hot games and technology issues from all sectors of the gaming industry.
Mark your calendars: Raving's Cutting Edge Table Games Conference is set for Nov. 17-19 at Paris Las Vegas http://t.co/MMetx9EDOE
Gaming Labs are evolving with the times. Learn more at http://t.co/zc5hdUF6Pk
Illinois' fast growing video gaming sector to be examined at Midwest Gaming Summit session http://t.co/2Kqm21KZql
The 2014 Gaming Technology Conference
will be held March 17-19 at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
The Gaming Technology Conference is the gaming industry's premier technology conference. The event features hands-on technology updates, insights and strategies, addressing real-world technology challenges and solutions for all segments of the gaming industry.
In addition to learning through in-depth conference sessions, GTC attendees view firsthand the latest and greatest technologies that vendors have to offer in the largest targeted trade show in the gaming industry. Dozens of exhibitors dazzle the crowd, from the largest and most well-respected names in the industry to the smallest cutting-edge developers.
JUST ANNOUNCED! VIP Tour of Switch SuperNAP Added to the 2014 Gaming Technology Conference Agenda
On Monday, March 17, 2014 from 4:30 PM to 8:00 PM (Pacific Time) a special VIP Tour of the Switch SuperNAP, the world's leader in data center ecosystem design, development and mission critical operations, is being made available to the 2014 Gaming Technology Conference full conference attendees. This tour, and the reception that follows at The Integration Center is sponsored by:
- The tour and reception is available to Registered Full Conference Attendees Only.
- Space is limited to the first 75 registrants selecting the tour option during the registration process.
- You must present a picture ID in the form of a current valid drivers licenses or passport when you are checked in prior to heading to the transportation point, again when you board the bus and again before entering the Switch facility. Access to the Switch facility will be denied if the requested credentials are not presented.
- You will be required to read and sign the Switch SuperNAP Tour Agreement and present it each time your ID is requested. Access to the Switch facility will be denied if this document is not signed or is altered in any way.
- Download the Switch SuperNAP Tour Agreement
- Access to the Switch facility is at the sole discretion of Switch and their decision is final and binding.
- Our thanks and appreciation to:
Scheduled 2014 Gaming Technology Conference Session Topics Include:
Marketing / Management / Regulatory
- Getting Connected / Staying Connected – The Story Continues
- Digital Marketing Update
- Big Data
- The Art of Getting the Money
- iGaming / Social Gaming
- Strategic IT Planning – Aligning the Business and Technology
- CIO/ CMO Round Table
- "The Problem with Regulators"
- CIO Roundtable - 2020 - Will Your Organization be Ready?
- System Integration – 360 Degrees
- Lowering Operating Costs with New Technology
- Where is the Data and Who Owns it?
- Technology Leadership: Where’s the Next Generation Going to Come From?
- Which Cloud is Right for You? Public, Private, or Hybrid”
- IT Service Management and ITIL – Transforming to a Service-Centric Focus
- Cyber Security - The Super NAP
- Emerging Technologies & Partnerships
Who Attends the Gaming Technology Conference?
- Hundreds of senior-level executives attend the Gaming Technology event every year, including CIOs, Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers.
- Executives from marketing, operations, hotel, food and beverage and other departments all meet at Caesars Palace Las Vegas to learn how technology can improve operations, increase revenues and control costs.
- The people at the Gaming Technology event represented casino operators, vendors, racetracks and lotteries.
It provided a unique opportunity to mix and mingle with a wide cross-section of gaming industry executives all speaking the same techno-savvy language!